Search This Blog

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Country Christmas Digital Scrapbook Freebie

A new kit in my Etsy shop Country Christmas - stop over and check it out! It took me forever to make the twinkling icicle lights!! You can also get it free for server use here Free Digital Scrapbook Kit Country Christmas and I have a free cluster from this kit for you!!
You can run over here and snag this free cluster http://www.mediafire.com/?c77yw3nwnzrw4pr

Anyone follow Pinterest? Here is a new account I set up there, why not follow or "pin" my stuff? I would greatly appreciate helping me get the word out on my products :) so thanks!! cheyOkota Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the cluster and so sorry the kit is only for artscow user, such a bummer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamie, the kits are all available in my Etsy shop for purchase for home use :)

    ReplyDelete