Search This Blog

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas Digital Scrapbook Freebie Quikpage

Hello there in the blog world! Today I am giving you a freebie quikpage from my Old Time Christmas kit, to see what's in the kit and get free for server use (limited time only!), check it out here Old Time Christmas - I have been very busy making another Christmas kit, I will release it on December 8th, so keep a watch for it if you like blues and white, and its a country theme ;) - alrighty then . . . here is where you go to grab the direct download of the quikpage today 11-29-2012 freebie quikpage - hope you like!

5 comments:

  1. what a nice kit, love the cardinal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful beautiful work!!! I really love the looks of your work, I own a small store and I am always looking for new designers. There is no set-up fee, no mandatory collaborative kits, the split is 75/25% with designer getting 75% of her sales. It's a small group of really nice ladies.If you want to start selling here is a store to sell at. Or if you already sell at a store maybe you are looking for another store to sell at. The store is http://southerncomfortscraps.com If interested, fill out our application on the front page OR contact Echo echohouman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous page. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone and echo I will check out your site, thanks!

    ReplyDelete